Account Services Internship Description
An internship in the Account Services department at EVR is a hands-on experience that provides you with the opportunity to learn how an advertising agency work with clients, develops business opportunities and manages accounts.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- General support of the account and business development team
- CRM administration
- Content planning and strategy
- Coordinate metrics reports, various deliverables and project updates as relevant to contracted work.
- Collaborate with other departments on campaigns.
- Communication Skills – Writes clearly and informatively. Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Professionalism – Exhibits strong work ethic; approaches others with respect and in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments; works ethically and with integrity.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands.
- Analytical – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; synthesizes complex and diverse information.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
This unpaid internship requires 12 hours a week. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5:00).