Digital Marketing Analyst Internship
A Digital marketing Analyst intern plays a role in the digital marketing initiatives for EVR’s growing client base while being an active member of the Creative and Digital Team. An intern reports works in a team-based environment to help drive results across all SEO, Paid, Social and Content Marketing Campaigns.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Paid Digital Platform Management + Reporting
- Execute daily, weekly and monthly tasks as it relates to pay-per-click, paid social media, and online display campaigns, including:
- Keyword research, management and ongoing optimization
- Conversion rate and cost per conversion analysis
- Tracking and recording user engagement measures across paid visits
- Communicating these results to team members and clients alike
- Search Engine Optimization
- Develop core and topical content suggestions provided based on keyword research.
- Content Marketing /Social Media/ Department Tasks
- Work with digital team on implementing and monitoring marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Work with EVR’s Social Media Team to schedule, monitor all organic social media.
Candidates for this position must have a minimum of one year of executing digital/social tasks. A successful candidate must have exceptional communication skills and a strong desire to keep up with the evolving digital world. Positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to excel in a deadline driven environment. Other requirements include:
- Credits in marketing, design, information technology or similar field
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with managing digital content across a wide spectrum of digital channels
- Strong writing and editing skills, within digitally focused environments
This non-paid, for-credit internship requires 12-15 hours a week. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).
EVR Advertising, located in Manchester, NH, is a full-service marketing communications firm with over 25 years of experience in brand strategy, design, TV & radio, digital, SEM, social media and PR. We develop fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging traditional and online channels in a variety of B2B and B2C sectors.