Social Media Internship
A Social Media internship at EVR is a hands-on experience that provides you with a wide range of opportunities to gain an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing. The position reports to the Social Media Strategist.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Social media writing, posting and strategy on a variety of social networks
- Content planning and strategy
- Support on video projects, including on location shoots.
- An understanding and working knowledge of social media marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Previous experience writing, posting and scheduling in a social media channel.
- Strong writing skills.
- The ability to understand and apply the tone and voice of clients.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic and ability to excel in a deadline driven environment.
This non-paid, for credit internship requires 12-15 hours a week.
Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).