Social Media Internship
A Social Media internship at EVR is a hands-on experience that provides you with a wide range of opportunities to gain an in-depth knowledge of social media marketing. The position is housed in the PR and Content Services department and reports to the Content Marketing Specialist.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Social media writing, posting and strategy on a variety of social networks
- Content planning and strategy
- Support on video projects, including on location shoots
An understanding and working knowledge of social media marketing, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Previous experience writing, posting and scheduling in a social media channel
- Strong writing skills
- The ability to understand and apply the tone and voice of clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- A positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic and ability to excel in a deadline driven environment
This paid internship requires 20 hours a week at $10 per hour. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).
EVR Advertising, located in Manchester, NH, is a full-service marketing communications firm with over 25 years of experience in brand strategy, design, TV & radio, digital, SEM, social media and PR. We develop fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging traditional and online channels in a variety of B2B and B2C sectors.