Web Design and Content Internship
A Web Design and Content Internship at EVR is a hands-on experience that provides you with a wide range of opportunities to develop skills and gain in-depth knowledge about web design, mainly through the WordPress content management system.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Building page layouts in WordPress and Photoshop
- Formatting and posting blogs
- Compiling relevant images for online purposes
- Web editing
- An understanding and working knowledge of Photoshop and content management systems.
- A working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Credits in design, computer science, or other related fields.
- Attention to detail.
- A positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic and ability to excel in a deadline driven environment.
This non-paid, for-credit internship requires 12-15 hours a week. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).
EVR Advertising, located in Manchester, NH, is a full-service marketing communications firm with 25 years of experience in brand strategy, design, TV & radio, digital, SEM, social media and PR. We develop fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging traditional and online channels in a variety of B2B and B2C sectors.