Marketing Analytics and CRM Specialist
As part of EVR’s Digital Marketing Team, the Marketing Analytics and CRM Specialist takes a lead role in managing and tracking inbound and outbound marketing efforts as they relate to campaign analytics, marketing automation and CRM systems. This role requires strong data analysis skills in order to examine metrics and develop insights that lead to positive results from both traditional and digital media campaigns. These insights will inform the planning, optimization and execution of paid media campaigns, lead nurturing campaigns and customer retentions strategies. Success in this role requires:
Digital Platform Management
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing methodologies and Google Analytics.
- Proven work experience and technical expertise with data analytics, customer acquisition strategies. CRM systems and Marketing Automation.
- Familiarity with HTML, email creation, paid social media campaigns, digital display and paid search advertising.
- Persistency in uncovering new trends and activating them with EVR colleagues.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills and enthusiasm in inspiring teamwork within the EVR Digital and Account Teams.
Digital Marketing Management and Data Analysis
- Collaborate with Account Team to understand client goals and desired outcomes based on benchmarks and past campaign performance.
- Implement benchmarks of success and outlining key comparable data points such as CPM, CTR, conversion rate and cost per conversion analysis.
- Assist in campaign set-up with Google Campaign Manager and Google Tag Manager.
- Implement ideas and collaborate with broader team for A/B tests schedules.
- Track user engagement and attribution measures across all types of website visits (paid, organic, referral, direct, etc.) and follow this user journey from landing page to conversion.
- Collect data from digital/traditional channels and analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Campaign Manager for website/campaign insights.
- Build reports that demonstrate results using Google Data Studio, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Analyze metrics as they relate to campaign goals and forming storylines to convey strategy, analysis, and recommendations to clients.
- Provide historical analytics review for trend comparisons.
- Be a resource for Account Team and client inquiries into campaign performance.
- Communicate and present plans and results to team members and clients alike.
- Drive curiosity and push the envelope on new emerging trends.
Marketing Automation (MA) and CRM
- Review and select MA and CRM software that meets unique client’s needs.
- Facilitate the synchronization of multiple systems, including MA, CRM and EVR campaigns using UTM codes.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity and security of several databases.
- Ensure data is tracked across channel and maintain data sets for accuracy and uncover trends to drive future communication strategies.
- Honor user privacy and organize touchpoints to ensure data is collected in a manner that adheres to strict data privacy standards.
- Model CRM systems to provide unique sales funnels for various clients and user journeys.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to Account Team and EVR clients.
- Plan and manage multi-channel lead nurturing campaigns using statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Develop personalization strategies and monitor relationships with EVR client customers through CRM systems.
- Develop and implement marketing techniques that will drive new customers.
- Create customer retention strategies including “stay close” campaigns with Email, SMS, and Direct Mail.
- Ensure marketing messages are conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template for clarity, grammar, and spelling, including specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.