EVR Advertising is a full-service ad agency located in Manchester, New Hampshire. The Account Executive’s (AE) primary role is to serve as the lead liaison between the agency and assigned clients and to oversee effective delivery of agency work. The AE ensures the agency meets and exceeds client expectations and that internal teams are prepared to execute accordingly.
Th AE plays a vital role in developing and executing client marketing strategies and tactics. He/she is expected to become educated on the markets and industries of each client assigned. This is a hands-on position with high-touch interface both internally and externally to develop and deliver best-in-class integrated communications work.
A minimum of 3-5 years of recent employment as a marketing professional is required for this position. Applicants not fulfilling this requirement will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced
- Minimum 3-5 years of job experience in account management with an Advertising Agency
- Strong knowledge of advertising and marketing trends, strategy and business
- Effective sales and customer service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with numbers, budgeting and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization
Daily/Weekly tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare campaign plans, supervise tactical execution and track results
- Work with Media Team to develop and execute traditional and digital media plans
- Work with Creative Team to develop and deploy creative campaign elements
- Maintain meticulous documentation of all activities on the client’s behalf and prepare project status reports for client as needed
- Participate in internal strategic and production meetings to ensure effective project management
- Consistently exceed client expectations and maintain/improve the agency-client relationship
- Become educated and stay abreast of all developments in client industries
- Keep growing as an agency professional through professional education, stretching skill sets, celebrating successes and learning from mistakes
- Maintain a commitment to the ongoing Improvement of presentation skills
- Understand how the agency makes money and contribute to profitability through good business management
- Network, connect and be a positive advocate for the agency in the community
Apply using the form below