Account Services Coordinator
The Account Services Coordinator will report directly to the Account Services team and will work with creative and account service personnel to produce the best possible product for our clients. They will provide direction and supervision on project management and production to keep workload prioritized and balanced and ensure smooth day-to-day operations within the agency. Daily adjustment of scheduling and constant communication to account services personnel of creative production is a top priority. The Account Services Coordinator will also be responsible for various EVR Marketing initiatives, including assistance with content production, web improvements, public relations and business development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tracks, monitors, guides all jobs for their assigned clients through account service, creative and media.
- Communicates with all departments on status of jobs to ensure efficient, on time and on budget workflow.
- Works with account team as needed to obtain input, direction, edits, etc. for creative projects.
- Creates and coordinates project production schedules for all jobs.
- Diligently keeps EVR marketing initiatives on schedule as planned and seeks out opportunities for EVR to expand market share and foster relationships with clients.
- Keeps up-to-date with new business, the competition and EVR’s strategy to ensure that we offer the best possible creative solution to our clients’ needs by collaborating with the entire team.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field; or equivalent in experience
- Experience in workflow management, project management and implementation, or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to create detailed project schedules, plans and/or programs
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Excellent computer skills, experience utilizing project management software a plus
50% – Project Management / Scheduling / Timelines / Reporting on job efficiencies
25% – Communication with members of accounts, creative & digital teams
25% – EVR marketing support